We would hereby like to invite you to renew your membership or apply for the ESUR Membership 2021/2022. The regular membership fee is set at €150 for 2 years. For residents, the membership fee is set at €75 for 2 years and for young radiologists under the age of forty at €100 for 2 years.
The ESUR charges its membership for two years in advance, from odd to even years, e.g. 2021 to 2022.
Apply or Renew your Membership for 2021/2022
For regular members, we charge €150.
For young radiologists, we charge €100. To apply for this category, you must be under the age of forty and your candidature must be submitted with the written support of one ESUR member. Please also enclose a copy of your passport showing your date of birth.
For residents, we charge €75. To apply for this category, please send us a proof of residency on official hospital stationery signed by your head of department and also enclose a copy of your passport showing your date of birth.
Some BENEFITS of the ESUR membership:
- you pay a *reduced registration fee* for the annual symposium.
- you may participate in the society's *working groups*
- you may participate in the society's *live webinars*
- you may attend the *free communications* on members day before the annual symposium.
- you are invited to participate in the *members dinner* before the annual symposium.
- you receive quarterly *newsletters* of the society.