The ESUR charges its membership for two years in advance, from odd to even years, i.e. 2019 to 2020.
CLICK HERE for the application form
For regular members, we charge €150.
For young radiologists, we charge €100. To apply for this category, you must be under the age of forty and your candidature must be submitted with the written support of one ESUR member. Please also enclose a copy of your passport showing your date of birth; for details CLICK HERE.
For residents, we charge €75. To apply for this category, please send us a proof of residency on official hospital stationery signed by your head of department and also enclose a copy of your passport showing your date of birth.
Some BENEFITS of the ESUR membership:
- you pay a *reduced registration fee* for the annual symposium.
- you may participate in the society's *working groups*.
- you may attend the *free communications* on members day before the annual symposium.
- you are invited to participate in the *members dinner* before the annual symposium.
- you are invited to the *members dinner* in Vienna at the ECR.
- you receive quarterly *newsletters* of the society.