The ESUR charges its membership for two years in advance, from odd to even years, i.e. 2017 to 2018.
Currently, all new membership applications are for the year 2016. CLICK HERE for the application form
For regular members, we charge €150.
For young radiologists, we charge €100. To apply for this category, you must be under the age of forty and your candidature must be submitted with the written support of one ESUR member. Please also enclose a copy of your passport showing your date of birth; for details CLICK HERE.
For residents, we charge €75. To apply for this category, please send us a proof of residency on official hospital stationery signed by your head of department and also enclose a copy of your passport showing your date of birth.
Some BENEFITS of the ESUR membership:
- you pay a *reduced registration fee* for the annual symposium.
- you may attend the *free communications* on members day before the annual symposium.
- you are invited to participate in the *members dinner* before the annual symposium.
- you are invited to the *members dinner* in Vienna at the ECR.
- you may participate in the society's *working groups*.
- you receive quarterly *newsletters* of the society.